DNS = Domain Name System - easy to understand language = (act like phone book in your phone, change the IP number to name more meaningful, for example, 22.214.171.124 in translation so www.you.com)
ISP = Internet service provider, e.g. maxis broadband, p1max, streamyx, Celcom broadband, etc. .. by default we set automatic computer
So what I want to share is that we manually change the DNS setting it to Google's DNS.
1. Go the Control Panel.
2. Click Network and Internet, then Network and Sharing Center, then Manage Network Connections.
3. Select the connection for which you want to configure the Google Public DNS. For example:
4. To change the settings for an Ethernet connection, right-click
5. Local Area Connection or Wireless Network Connection and right click Properties.
6. To change the settings for a wireless connection, right-click
7. Wireless Network Connection, and click Properties.
8. If you are prompted for an administrator password or
9. confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
10. Select the Networking tab. Under This connection uses the Following items, click Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4), and then click Properties.
11. Click Advanced and select the DNS tab. If there are any DNS server IP addresses listed there, write them down for future reference, and remove them from this window.
12. Click OK.
13. Select Use the Following DNS server addresses. If there are any IP addresses listed in the Preferred DNS server Alternate DNS server or, write them down for future reference.
14. Replace those addresses with the IP addresses of the Google DNS servers: 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52.
15. Restart the connection you selected in Step 3.
16. Go Command Prompt, right-click Run as administrator, type ipconfig / all press enter, then I type ipconfig / Rene
1. Surf the Internet faster
2. Computers become faster, avoid hang, slow loading
1. Any website that is blocked by the ISP provider, eg maxis broadband, p1max, streamyx, Celcom broadband, etc, is in bypass. For the problem that, because they block may have its own reasons
2. Your computer is without antivirus forte, prone to malware.
P.S. IP open than Google's DNS can be used also is